Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Employment Law Expert
11068102

My friends daughter works at Wall-Mart in Chickasha OK About

Customer Question

My friends daughter works at Wall-Mart in Chickasha OK About 2 months ago a Manager forced her into a corner in a back room and exposed himself to her he also made her touch his privates. She reported it to an upper manager and he told her he would look
into it . The next day we took her to the police station and made a report about it, we also talked to the DA. so far Wall-Mart has done very little and there man is still working at the Chickasha Store. Destiny feels threatened when she is at work even though
they put him on a different shift. Have we done all we can do is Wall-Mart untouchable ?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.No, WalMart isn't untouchable.Her next step is to file a complaint with the EEOC, she can find the closest office at eeoc.gov, and then at some point she can pursue a case against Wal Mart for sexual harassment, discrimination, etc.She has a limited amount of time to file with the EEOC and if she misses the filing date then she is prohibited from filing a lawsuit against them.