Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

This purched the home my present wife and i live in in

Customer Question

This purched the home my present wife and i live in in September 88. My orginal wife died 3 died in 1981. Linda present wife marriearried nov 22, 1997. In 2000 she askeked me that could she quite. As she said that did not want to work and I would be sorry
if she did not get to quite.in 4or 5 she received 300,00.00 plus in a inheratance. She told me that because I have always used my earnings as her earnings. But one year l later She gave 100k to each of her living Childers (2),and it was not with my bellising.
What I want to know will I lose any part of my house or ). My military retirement was long before fer. Most of Mr so had nothing to do to her Only some of the department of the retirements was during her marrage. Now please tell me the bad news.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. You mentioned your military retirement. When did you retire, exactly, and were you still in the military when you married her?