Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I want to retire to collect my company pension, but I want to continue working at the sam

Customer Question

I want to retire to collect my company pension, but I want to continue working
at the same company. How many hours
may I work for the same company and what
happens if I exceed that number of hours?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Thank you for the information and your question. However, I am not sure if I understand your question correctly. Are you asking how many hours your pension plan will allow you to work for your company and still collect? If so, that is not something we could assist you with since we don't have access to your pension plan documents and Company policies and this is not a statutory issue. On the other hand, if you are asking in regards ***** ***** Security retirement benefits, I will need to know how old you will be when you claim benefits.If this is about the first scenario that I mentioned, then since we cannot assist you, not having the necessary information, you can contact customer service for a refund of any deposit you might have left with the Site.