Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

My husband was injured on his job after working company

Customer Question

My husband was injured on his job after working for the company for 10 years. This happened on January 19, 2015 after 7 therapy treatments and clinic visits they made the decision he could not return to his job because the injury is parment. Yesterday he was terminated and he was told that he has 3 more compensation checks when let go from the clinic. Yesterday he was told he could draw unemployment they would not fight it. We feel that this is not just treatment since his injury was sustain on the job and documented as permanent. What recourse do he have?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me:
1) WHEN did the injury occur - what date?
2) Whose fault was the injury? What happened?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.