Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Iv been auditioning 15 years now and. As soon as they

Customer Question

Iv been auditioning for over 15 years now and. As soon as they hear my last name rios Hispanic in nature i never get a call back so this is what i did i talked to a agent in la and he told me to change my last name to A Jewish sounding name and it worked i got a second audition and a callback useing gerald wienstien and thats when i told them my real name iv spent thousands of dollars traveling to la for pilot season when i told them after they almost guaranteed the part n my name they hung this happenedtwo years ago and im fed up i nneed a lawyer that understands racism today the Jewish people own tv n movie companies now its time to proove wat im saying do the research n u will c for yourself that 97 percent of actors are Jewish n they call the shots it time to expose them for what they are racists they take care of there own kind not talented actors like myself. I guarantee once you put in a lawsuit against the entertainment industry it wont hit the papers or tv n make a sizeable settlement. Fast and make me sign a non disclosure form please just look at the percentage of Jewish actors so you can see the facts yourself pls
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer, My name is ***** ***** I am one of the Attorneys here and would be glad to Answer your legal question. I have read your facts and understand what you are saying and the frustration that you experience when this happens. What question may I Answer for you this evening ? I look forward to your reply, ANDREA