Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I am a w2 employee working as a contractor with a texas corporation.

Customer Question

I am a w2 employee working as a contractor with a texas corporation. Are they legally required to tell me what they are billing me out hourly when requested or is that allowed to remain confidential
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Thank you for the information and your question. However, I am unclear about your situation and why how your work is billed is at issue here. Just to clarify, you are a W-2 employee, correct? Is your wage structure set up to depend on billings (for example commissioned?) Do you have some reason to believe that you are not being paid properly? Finally, do you physically work in Texas?
Hello again--I see that you read my request for more information but not where you responded. If you still need assistance I will need to have that information in order to provide you an answer. If you no longer need assistance, please feel free to contact customer service for a refund of any deposit you might have left with the Site. The Experts do not have any knowledge of your payment history since we are Users of the Site like you. Thus the need to contact CS.