How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 111468
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need OSHA expert .Please address non whistleblower 11(c) as in just

Customer Question

I need OSHA expert .
Please address non whistleblower 11(c) as in just health and safety for adverse action retaliation DESPERATE TREATMENT claim and no settlement provitions regulation for breach of contract or violation of contract agreement.
I file OSHA 11c but there is no whistleblower for my occupation.
Just 11(c) health and safety.
You dont have a whistleblower case.
My boss gave me a bad referral or a non neutral referral AFTER setlement.
Violation of neutral referral agreement.
How do I gage my ex boss?
How do I hold my exboss responsible?
How to hold company responsible?
Which court if any?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
The investigator is right in that there is no whistleblower protection under 11c, but that does not mean a retaliation claim cannot be filed as a part of an EEOC claim, since the EEO Act states you are not to be retaliated against for any claims you make pursuant to laws regardless of the outcome of the complaint you filed with OSHA. So have you filed the EEOC retaliation claim as part of your complaint? Also, once you exhaust your administrative remedies through the EEOC you could sue in federal court or you can sue in state court if you are within the statute of limitations still, so it is not like you are without any recourse at all, just not a whistleblower recourse through OSHA under 11c.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** had a EEOC appending for a previous complaint retaliation for demotion.. I will file another.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.
You need to file your retaliation complaint on this with the EEOC, that is your next recourse in this.
Thank you for not forgetting to leave positive feedback.