Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I got terminated from my job and the reason stated In

Customer Question

Hello I got terminated from my job and the reason stated In the letter was rule 16-101 what rule is that?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JA. I am Ray and will be the expert helping you today.Can you tell me if this relates to lending, what was your job that was involved??
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
Please have some patience when I get the information I will research this.It may take a bit but I will get back to you this afternoon when I have more, thanks.
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
I need some more information here about your job, so I can research the rule--was this an employee handbook rule, any chance your job was involved in lending??Can you get me more information about what you did here and what they told you at time of termination, thanks.