Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I have tried to re-enter the federal government and the refuse

Customer Question

I have tried to re-enter the federal government and the refuse to allow me in. I left due to the former HR Chief she hated me as this employee that compared me to whites due to my light skin. The HR Chief wanted to be white rather than Black. Now she is gone and I am also a Schedule A and still be denied a job
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposed only.
How long ago did the HR Chief commit this alleged discrimination against you? Did you file a complaint with the EEOC regarding the discrimination, which is considered illegal discrimination, within the 180 day statute of limitations from when the incident occurred?
Why are they continuing to readmit you, there has to be some mark on your application for some reason?