Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Court appointed person made a false state and sumbitted information

Customer Question

Court appointed person made a false state and sumbitted information to court about me several statement are false
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Regarding Cause No.(###) ###-####in the Guardianship of Roger Duane Rasbach an incapacitated person in Harris County Probate Court Four (4) that the Court Appointed Investigator Ashley Lavern submitted a report to the court on June 15, 2015th, of her findings which has included my name as making certain statements to the Guardian who is Mr. Howard Reiner. Mr. Reiner statements of my involvement is false. Howard Reiner statements made to the court are considered fraudulent and erroneous. Is my statement okay for the response
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(###) ###-####home
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
affidavit and or falsified court report of finding submitted to the courts without supporting evidence on June 15, 2015.
of person being interview by Sharon Shepard(or communicated)
Did Roger Herger communicate with Sharon Shepard, when, what date and time? We need hard evidence from Ashley Leven into this matter.
I never talk to Roger or the enlisted person name in the report. It is stated I had a negative effect on the kid which at no time have I talk to Roger, but the Guardian do not know that! He making up lies to the court about me as if I am bad due to the fact I am a pastor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So, I want to attach an affidavit wit the courts and the e-mail, I never told him I was Roger's advocate, and just sent question due to the fact I was told he was homeless.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So, I want the court to know as a concern person I called his Guardin
Unfortunately, your question is outside of the scope of services that I can provide for JustAnswer.com customers, so I will opt-out of your question at no charge to you and will open your question for other legal professionals to review.
Thank you for using JustAnswer.com and good luck!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No that is okay, I will just opt out