Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I went to the emergency room and stayed entire night

Customer Question

I went to the emergency room and stayed for the entire night to have tests run and generally see why I was going through so much pain. This is an accident that took place
in 2010. After seeing the ER dr. adn getting the results of the testing, I was told that I
could have some lunch and then be released. As soon as I asked for some help trying
to get back home to Winkelman, the secury sent out a guy. He asked why I was having
problems gettting home. Well, I haven't had a car since 2015 car accident. So, now, as
soon as I was to be released me I walked to the adminisdtration part of the building, then
they called for security. Security said that I had to get off of hospital problem. So, then they proceeded to walk me to the nearest hospital intrance and to see what could
be done about my problem. Anyway, I did not misunderstand anything did not have any kind of a confrontation, nothing. So, why did they throw me out???
I have post traumatic stress from the accident and they forced me to walk through the same exact one that I wrecked in and I had to walk in the heat to the nearest business to ask for help. The manager asked what she could do to help me. I told her that the'
hospital kicked me out and that I had no way to get home.
I layed low for the next few days. Went to meetings, called a few attorneys and just
tried to find out if I could prosecute for the way I was treated.
So, Can I SUE the hospital for what they did to me??
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
did you incur additional medical expenses/financial losses?