Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

I am going in a few days I currently work for

Customer Question

I am going for prehearing in a few days I currently work for veterans affairs. I am suing one va location for not employing me base on age and race. The agencey will not provide discover information asked by pior judge and the sitting judge seems okay with this. I think information possible can reveal unfairness of hiring on several levels. A they are supposed to give army people priority but after looking at file they were passed over also. What would be you best approach. I have applied for many positions but I have been unable to transfer. I have read in a file that they have a mother and two daughters hired as a pharmacist at the VA. One of the 3 or four positions went to her. I have to review evidence I am a caregiver for my mother so I have not been able to keep up. Have to do it now to provide report in pre-hearing
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 2 years ago.
A motion to compel will have to be filed to force production of requested information. That is the only way the VA will proceed the information which they will be order to do so buy the court. I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you very much. I rate your answer as excellent.
Please rate my answer through the website so that I may received credit. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please rate my answer. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.
I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. Thank you.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.