Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Former judicial law clerk, lawyer
26798026

If my employer contacted the police or reported it to the

Customer Question

If my employer contacted the police or reported it to the police would I already know?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
If your employer contacted the police, they would mail you a summons. They don't always come to speak to you right away, especially on this type of minor charge. It could take a couple of weeks for the summons to appear.
If you have any questions or concerns about my response, please reply WITHOUT RATING. It's important that you are 100% satisfied with my courtesy and professionalism. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so I am paid for the time I spend answering questions. If you are on a mobile device, you may need to scroll to the right. There is no charge for follow-up questions. Thank you.