Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was worked over job agency company! The company wish

Customer Question

I was worked over job agency for the company! The company wish to hire me for permanent term (fill out an application, had the best performance among other temp. workers) but Corporate Job Bank representatives stopped my hiring process then fired me and even banned me to apply on any open job under CJB! What can I do now?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Why did they stop your hiring process and fire you and ban you from rehire? Something had to happen with this, such as some contractual agreement between the agency and the company not to hire agency employees?