Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  25 yrs. of experience in employment law, real estate and business law, family law, criminal defense and immigration.
20073497

DearWould you kindly do a rebuttal letter reprimand I receive

Customer Question

Hi dear
Would you kindly do a rebuttal letter for a reprimand I received for insubordination and unprofessional behavior with my supervisor, please. I need to rebutt the content in such a way way that i won't be in danger of losing my job and at he same time present the truth to the management office.
Kindly do this in a few days for me.
Plenty thanks.
Ediri Anderson Okoloba
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you with the letter,
JustAnswser now has a new feature called "Additional Services" which now permits us to offer services to customers which we could not do before, but they entail a small additional charge. I will send you JustAnswser's "Additional Services Offer which you are free to accept or reject.
If you accept the offer of additional services, I will be glad to draft the letter you need, but I will first need to read the letter your employer gave you so that I can be sure that I am rebutting every point that your employer has made in the letter.
It might be a good idea to first talk on the telephone for a few minutes so that you could answer a few questions for me regarding your employer and you could even read your employer's letter to me over the telephone so that I can ask you some quick questions about your employer, and you can give me some background information as to how this all came about at your work place. This way, the letter will be more effective and will be more effective in protecting your job and give you greater protection.
Will you be available tomorrow morning at about 10:00 AM to talk for about 5 to 10 minutes about this situation ? How it happened, why it happened and what other employees, if any, were also involved ?
Kindest Regards ***** ***** look forward to hearing from you,
ANDREA
Have you received the Offer for Additional Services?
ANDREA