Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

On 23 may 2015 I was terminated , the district manager came

Customer Question

on 23 may 2015 I was terminated , the district manager came into where I was assistant manager. My G.M. shows me a write up saying they had a problem because I had made mistake on inventory of food products, He told me he was made to write me up. Now the district manager that they had 3 customer complaints. And the last that I did not inform anyone about what happened the day before I was terminated, I have text that I contacted my G.M. what happened. I did not sign the write up the district manager that I was terminated. no write up,no counseling just termination. Thank You
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the information. Can you tell me what your legal question is? Also, did your employer have a policy that required stepped discipline prior to termination or were you an employee "at will?"