Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Attorney with 29 yrs. exp in Employment Law
19127644

I am taking a pre-employment drug test tomorrow at Quest

Customer Question

HI, I am taking a pre-employment drug test tomorrow at Quest diagnostics and have prescriptions for xanax and adderall. The test to be performed sill be : UR Drug Screening 35190N SAP 1050/2000 W/NIT. If i bring my prescription bottles and Doctor's info am I going to be okay for the screening? I don't use recreational drugs.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the information and your question. Yes, as long as you can still perform the essential functions of the job you are being hired for, then as long as you have prescriptions for the drugs you test positive for, you will be alright with your drug screen.
Please let me know if you need any clarification.
Hello again,
I wanted to touch base with you and make sure that you did not have any follow up questions for me from the answer I provided to you on the 15th. For some unknown reason, the Experts are not always getting replies or ratings (in the pop up box, which is how we get credit (paid) for our work) that the customer thinks have gone through. In your case I received neither. If you are having technical difficulties with reading, replying or rating, please let me know so that I can inform the Site administrator.
In any event, it was a pleasure assisting you and I would be glad to attempt to assist you further on this issue, or a new legal issue, if needed. You can bookmark my page at: http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-marsha411jd/
Thank you.