Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I filed report against my two supervisors working

Customer Question

I filed report against my two supervisors for hostile working environment/bullying threats and bogus write ups and etc. I been working for the company for 4-months hired in as asst. food service manager but wasn't being trained by they're policy to do that job. I had not even gotten the uniform the other asst food service managers had on. When I started to ask why this/that? I started to get bogus write ups? I started to document everything because I used to be a food service director and the food service director (Frank) said he figured that since I used to be a director he figured I already knew everything how to do my job so he hadn't trained me? But he would, he would change his day off from Saturday's to Sunday's so he can train me how to be a director for Trinity? I then said to him and the Distr. Manager isn't that what you were suppose to do when you hired me and I signed the contract. They hired me to be Asst Food Service Manager but no one trained me to do that job so I was just there working 55-60 hires weekly getting paid 14.00 hrly really. When I started to say hey this ain't right? I started to get talked crazy too.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.
If I may ask, in what state are you located in? Thank you!