Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

So I feel I have been singled out and possibly discriminated against at my current job. I&

Customer Question

So I feel I have been singled out and possibly discriminated against at my current job. I'm gonna take it to equal employment opportunity office but was curious about an option if that doesn't work. My temp manager who was also my lead and temp lead before that. She always told others how I should be treated and it seems to realy effect my relationships with others and my work ethic. Most the events I don't have on paper but the latest ones are her telling me I neeto ask for help lift panels i lift everyday or she says I'm gonna throw out my back. Her telling me I'm incapable of doeing jobs she use to do because of my size. My coworkers now ignore me when I offer to help with those jobs. Me not getting proformance reviews but a sympathy session instead. My tool box left for me to leave my name on it for compliance when it is not compliant. And thing she did before she was manager, like talk my old manager into removing certification that would allow me to do jobs I never even got to do
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the information, however, I am unclear about your specific question. Are you asking if you can go beyond the EEO office, and when you mention that office, are you talking about the one at your Company? Also, are you saying your manager is violating the bargaining agreement or is targeting you or some adverse employment action because of your race, sex, national origin, age (over 40), religion, disability, pregnancy or AIDS/hiv status?