Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
10285032

How to write an appeal letter aginst management dicision

Customer Question

how to write an appeal letter aginst management dicision order
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sir iam a lic of india employee and i am imposed by reduction of two increments. and now i want go for an appeal to higher authority
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What specifically do you mean about "how to write an appeal letter?" We need to know more specifically what you are asking from us and you need to ask specific questions about each piece of information you want to know from us, because that is too broad of a question as written and we do not know anything about what happened or what your arguments or disputes about the management decision are.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sir,
i am imposed by reduction of two stages of increments and 10000 /- rs penalty for short remittance of 10000/- rs in cash duties
Thank you for your reply.
I understand you have been penalized, but I do not understand what information you would like from us, because your question was way too broad for us to answer above.