socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

I'm looking in writing a letter requesting an

Customer Question

I'm looking for guidance in writing a letter requesting an ADA accommodation for my husband, a college professor with sleep apnea. He's been missing his morning class and would like to arrange for his classes to be scheduled in the afternoon, and I'm looking for "sample language" that might help me in constructing an appropriate narrative.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.
Hello, This link contains detailed information on sleep disorders in relation to the ADA. You should be able to find everything you're looking for. I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.Thanks again for using justanswer.com!