Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I am suing my employer and age discrimination.

Customer Question

I am suing my employer for retaliation and age discrimination. I watched my firing unfold for nearly a year as they programed me for failure. This is not a good time for me to quit a job and after nearly a year of being tortured by their games, they fired me. I have documentation where I had complained about the situation only to be fired about 14 days later and they used a personal improvement plan to finally drum me out of the core. I was the oldest person in my group of peers. My college major did not directly correlate with the job, but they hired me knowing this and had some kind of place for me in their plans given the previous 5 yrs I had worked there.
Because this is so current I would prefer this not appear on the web pages for public consumption until after 2016.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.
Just please be advised that there is no attorney/client privilege or confidentiality here. As far as your information is concerned, once I respond and you are satisfied, I can ask that the moderators remove this page, but until that occurs it will be visible (since blocking it will likewise bar me from assisting). Please let me know if that is acceptable. If so, I have reviewed your information and understand the situation. How can I help?