Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

It seem it ok boss of three year to humiliate, belittle

Customer Question

it seem it ok for my boss of three year to humiliate, belittle cost me a day pay. I have been there twenty year I'm 50 year and have to stay four ins. ect
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Hello
This is Samuel and thank you for requesting I provide you information in this regard.
Can you give me a little more detail, please?
Do you feel you are being "harassed" because of your age, race, religion, gender, national origin or a disability?
Or why do you believe this behavior is occurring, please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes for seventeen years I had no one yelling and belittling me. my work is the best out there I always make the numbers. then here comes this 36 year old that's yelling and scream at me. me and another older lady have been yelled at quite often the last three years when he was hired
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloI am sorry to hear this is happening to you. I suggest you first need to go through your company's HR department and state how you feel about this person being harassing and you feel it is a situation where he needs to have some "sensitivity training" You have to give your HR a chance to "fix" the problem. But if they do not, then I suggest you can file a Complaint with the EEOC for age harassment. And here is that Link