Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I am on short term disability as of now long term and they

Customer Question

I am on short term disability as of now long term and they want to file for my social security for long term and then I will be terminated and made to pay back disability I have stage 3 lung cancer I am at 5 months at this point I have work for this comp 29year doctor say I can live from 6 months to a year I just need some advice
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am on short term disability as of now...
I am on short term disability as of now long term and they want to file for my social security for long term and then I will be terminated and made to pay back disability I have stage 3 lung cancer I am at 5 months at this point I have work for this comp 29year doctor say I can live from 6 months ... view full
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
dave tasler 1520(###) ###-####
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
In most of these cases we can provide you the information you are seeking without you incurring additional fees by just using this forum.
What is your specific question about this?