Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was fired from my job with out any cause.. my health insurance was paid up to date. The

Customer Question

I was fired from my job with out any cause.. my health insurance was paid up to date. The company new that I had to have a procedure done they fired me three days before my procedure. I had the procedure done, after my procedure. A week later I received a letter offering me this this high price insurance. and they took another insurance premium out of my last pay after they cancel my insurance .now I am stuck with a 15.270 hospital bill. What bout this. Please help
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
My name is John. I have over 13 years of legal and counseling experience in these types of matters, and I’m happy to assist you with your question today.
Is your accusation that they terminated your employment because you were about to have a procedure or making a file on the insurance?