John, Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Exclusively practice labor and employment law.
71296933

I have a Non-Compete agreement with my employer but the

Customer Question

hi
I have a Non-Compete agreement with my employer but the client whom i work for has offered me a full-time position.
The Non-Compete states that i cannot join the client directly or through named competitors and so i am thinking of
joining the client through an employer not mentioned in the Non-Compete .
But i still want to have it read through with a lawyer and see what the consequences are
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for submitting your question today. My name is John. I have over 13 years of legal and consulting experience in this area. I’m happy to assist you with your question today.
Sure I'll review it. We generally do not review documents on here as there is a substantial amount of time involved in getting the document, reviewing it, asking follow up questions etc. I am going to submit an "additional services" offer to you for this. If the terms of my offer are agreeable, accept the offer and I will instruct you on how to forward the document to me. I will then review it. Thanks.