Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I am diignosed with bipolar2 my boss has known this years

Customer Question

i am diignosed with bipolar2 my boss has known this for 3 years we had a verble agrement that i would not lose my lead position even though i was put in a spot that i didnt have any one to lead . this has caused a great deal of mental suffering can i sue them for money ?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
I'm sorry, I don't understand why you want to sue them, can you explain what you believe the basis for your lawsuit would be?