Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Can a grievance be filed against a school district by a

Customer Question

Can a grievance be filed against a school district by a union rep for harassment , and intimidation because the principal has resigned before the grievance was resolved
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
Can you please tell me what state this is in, and, a little more about what happened?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.