Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

My immediate supervisor has put in a grievance against me after

Customer Question

My immediate supervisor has put in a grievance against me after my senior chian of command removed me from her authority. I was removed because I had notified the senior chain of my intentions to quit because of a hostile work environment. I have now been coerced by the senior HR to have a mediation meeting on Tuesday. There is no amount of mediation that will repair the complete lack of trust between myself and the supervisor. I need to retain an attorney asap because I feel I'm being railroaded. I live in Virginia Beach Va so any recommendations would be appreciated.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
When you say "hostile work environment" was it based only on your age/race/sex/disability/national origin?
What was the grievance against you about?
You understand that by law we are forbidden from representing anyone from this site and all we can do is provide information to customers. For representation you need to have a local attorney which you can find at the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com.