Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Say you get fired and you Read more: http://www.justan

Customer Question

Say you get fired for attendance and you have proof that the policy was not followed as written
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.
What was the reason for missing work? A medical condition of some sort? Are you in a union?
I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Did not miss work we have a point system I was given more points than recorded on my control sheet we have about 40, workers I was the only one getting all point for miss punchs which let to me getting. Fired nobody else got fired we all use the same time clock
Thank you for your reply, however I do not understand.
You say you got fired for attendance but then you say that you did not miss work. Can you explain? How did you get points recorded without missing work? Also, are you in a union?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I dont want to continue I will take my matter to a person so they can read the policy an hope fully that person can help me I an thankful to you for your effort in trying to help me thank you very much
I'm sorry I was unable to help. I will contact the site administrators so they can process your refund. Good luck.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you very much pat. Sorry I really wish you could help me but guest its really how they wrote the policy again thank you an your team have a nice day