Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Employee suffered two job-site accidents that require total

Customer Question

Employee suffered two job-site accidents that require total shoulder joint replacement.WC Commission orders medical expense and temporarily- total income. The employer require that 'ee be examined by 'er's clinic. There is a history of 'er interfering
with medical staff. The clinic does not have staff that are experienced in the difficult and unusual procedure, Thanks!
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is the employee entitled to a copy of ADA coordinator's report and recommendation.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Response:Yes. The employee is entitled to a copy of any report provided to the employer