Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

Can I, the employer, require my new sales reps to have a credit

Customer Question

Can I, the employer, require my new sales reps to have a credit card in their name, a home office space and their own reliable car with insurance...in an outside sales position role that would require all of the above to be effective?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.You can establish your policies as long as they apply to all employees in that classification and apply them across the board, as well any policies should be given up front.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
I suggest that you cannot "cherry pick" who such policies will apply to or that could be considered discrimination. Please note that I can only answer what you ask. If you have other questions, please let me know.Otherwise, I would appreciate a positive rating here as that is how i get credit for my time and informationThank you