Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

He tried to get me into a work setting where it conflicts with my injury (to which I have

Customer Question

He tried to get me into a work setting where it conflicts with my injury (to which I have a Dr. note for), but my employer gives me leave for a week but fires me while I'm gone?? I believe his "probable cause" was for my coworkers safety, though he threatened me for approaching another employee about some issues (I resolved with that employee).
Also my employer believes I have marijuana in my VapePen and I shown him the liquid that I have my tank, also knowing (also 'his' manager) that I've been a heavy smoker for five years.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for the information, can you tell me what your specific legal question is? Do you have any reason to believe the you were terminated for some reason other than what the employer told you? If so, why do you think you were terminated?