Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Employment/Labor Law Litigation

I have (2) EEOC cases pending right now with the Prince Georges

I have (2) EEOC cases pending right now with the Prince George's County Maryland in Baltimore office. I am still subject to a hostile working environment because the same supervisor I complained about is in still in charged of me right now, and when I have an issued with being in a hostile working environment, he blames me for the problem and threaten to take my position if I don't change my attitude.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today. I bring nearly 20 years of experience in various legal disciplines.

Unfortunately, law works slow. It is entirely possible that you may end up losing your position and having to add to your initial complaint to the EEOC before this is all done.

I do wish that there were some faster way to correct the issue, but if the employer is not smart enough to understand the damage they do to their own defense by not moving you or this manager, then unfortunately there is nothing to do at this point but continue to document the harassment, the threat concerning your EEOC complaint and be prepared to add these issues to your current EEOC complaint.

It very well could take months to resolve the issue, but your case is actually getting better with each incident of retaliation by the employer and this supervisor. Threatening your job is illegal by itself, even if your underlying hostile work environment claim was considered unfounded, the act of retaliation would still be illegal in its own right.

I wish I could give you some immediate relief here, but you have to work through the infuriatingly slow EEOC process first, before you can take any additional actions against the employer, as an EEOC right to sue letter is requirement to get this to court.