Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience

As we get further and further nto this case where the plaintiff

As we get further and further nto this case where the plaintiff and defendent teams start negotiating and maybe even appear in court, What part in this case will the fact that Naresh/Urban Science has nothing in writing from PIP reviews, emails from me exercising unprofessional/ harassing incidents, etc - nothing except the original PIP that simply explains what I should be exercising over the 1-3 mo period such as: ' should exercise Mail Etiquette at all times".

I have Numerous emails displaying harrassment, unprofessional actions, reaction/very bad temper displays, age discrimination, etc - everything in writing.

Will this difference (nothing in writing to everything in writing) play an important part on the outcome of this case?
Thank you for your new question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

They are going to have to produce evidence as to how you did or did not comply with the PIP. When a PIP is vague or not followed or monitored by the employer, the only way the employer can try to prove the PIP was not followed would be they have to produce some witnesses with some mails that you wrote after the PIP to show that you did not follow the PIP and that is likely not going to happen in this case.

Lack of evidence and documentation of an employer of employee conduct can be fatal to their case.

The state should be where you are working.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

This is NOT the practice of law nor is it legal advice to you, it is merely educational information for you to use to seek out a licensed attorney in your state to get actual legal advice from them. Please use sites such as or or to find a local attorney to get actual legal advice in all matters.