Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.

I tried to get a section 32 buyout ime doctor says im at 55%

I tried to get a section 32 buyout ime doctor says im at 55% my doctor did not put a percent my workers compensation payments are stopped and they are working on a loss of usage award. I went back to my doctor he not going to give percent he says he going to do a classification instead I was wondering is classification worth more or will they be inclined to do the buyout know
Hello, the classification is sufficient and helpful. With that diagnosis by a qualified doctor you should be able to do the buyout and resolve the matter quickly. Practically, doctor should be aware of what you are seeking to accomplish so he may try to accommodate where possible and accurate. Best of luck. enjoy the weekend. Kindly rate the answer positively.