Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Former judicial law clerk, lawyer

One additional question for you, if our suit is against our

One additional question for you, if our suit is against our client who owes us payment for an employee we provided to them, but the client was in agreement with and End Client where the employee ACTUALLY provided services, could we bring suit against that end client if they failed to pay the client (who in turn failed to pay us); even though there is no contract between us and the end lcient? Thanks for your help!!
Hello again,

If you fully performed your obligations under the contract, the client is liable regardless of whether he got paid by the end client. The end client is only liable if he were somehow aware of your arrangement with the client and used it to benefit himself at your expense. Otherwise, if he owes money to your client, then you can sue your client, and your client has the option to sue the end client. They cannot make you wait for payment until they collect from the end client, unless the contract says so.

If you have any questions or concerns about what I've written, please reply so that I may address them. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I provide. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so that I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.