Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
11313492

I worked for Lockheed Martin for approx 5 years, I was terminated

I worked for Lockheed Martin for approx 5 years, I was terminated because of a piece of equipment fell off a vehicle I was driving. I am using the company's ADR Process Alternative Dissolution Resolution process. I am the first employee use this process because the company never tell the employee it is available. I am a Black American, I feel I was discriminated, because a White guy that does the same job as me has made just as many and more serious infractions me bthan ut he was not terminated. They protected him. They claim I was negligent and accused me of employee misconduct which is not true. They also suppose to give employees a severance pay according to the UAE Law! Lockheed Martin is cheating all of its employees of their benefits. I want to knw if someone can help me get what i am owed and force Lockheed Martin to do wat is right towards its employees
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

INFOLAWYER :

INFOLAWYER :

You have a case where the motivation behind the termination and the disparate treatment is based on race.

INFOLAWYER :

You may consider having a complaint also filed with the eeoc and the labor board.

INFOLAWYER :

You may also pursue a right to sue letter from the eeoc

INFOLAWYER :

You may also have a lawyer locally negotiating using the preceding options for leverage.

INFOLAWYER :

The lawyer could be hired on contingency fee basis so not paid unless recovers.

INFOLAWYER :

Is that clear?

Customer:

Yes it is clear Lockheed has done a lot of deception with the employees on that contract. There is a contract in Arabic that none of the employees signed it has forged initials from each employee they are not fulfilling the UAE law!

Customer:

Would you be my Lawyer because they have screwedso many people I feel this will turn into a class action lawsuit

Customer:

If you are interested in this suit please contact me at rickysmith332otmail,com thank you for your advise!

INFOLAWYER :

If it is forged it is not binding on the employee. We cannot represent customers per site rules, but you can find competent and highly rated local counsel to hire through martindale.com and findlaw.com.

INFOLAWYER :

I wish you the best.

Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience: Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.