Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

After reviewing my cameras I found out that she was taking

After reviewing my cameras I found out that she was taking excessive lunches, locking the door and leaving the office and saying she did not take lunch and actually did take lunch. I am letting her go today. What is the best way to let her go. Do I tell her my findings and tell her she is fired immediately for dishonesty?
Hello

Welcome and thank you for your question

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard.

Please remember, I can only answer what you ask and so if you have follow up questions, please post them here for full and accurate information before rating. If there are no other questions in this regard then I thank you in advance for your positive rating

The professional you requested is not online at this time and so I will provide the information to you quetion.

Yes, you can do that. You have that proof. And so while it is not necessary to give a reason for termination, if you want to give an explanation, you surely can

Further, if you want to put it in writing and have her sign a copy, you can try that, too.

Of course, she does not have to sign that she agrees or accepts the reason for termination but you can try

Otherwise, you can give her the reason verbally- as I said you have the proof.