Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Employment/Labor Law Litigation
20011183

Im been domoted and supended from work, the supevisor and

I'm been domoted and supended from work, the supevisor and managers use retailiation and hostil enviromental toward me, using other people by saying I did mistreament them
Thank you for your question today, I look forward to assisting you. I bring nearly 20 years of legal experience in various disciplines.

When you say retaliation and hostile work environment, these are very specific legal terms. I need to see what it is you actually mean.

Have you reported discrimination based on race, religion, gender, age, disability or FMLA use, for which you are being retaliated against?

Are you being harassed based on your race, religion, gender, age, disability or FMLA use?

Do you have a contract of employment stating that you can only be terminated for cause?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm been harassed my race mexican, retaliation due to report policy violations, they use favoritism

Favoritism based on what? Race?

What policy violations are you talking about? Not all policy violations (for instance, company policies rather than anti-discrimination policies) come with protection against retaliation, so I need you to be more specific.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

company violations and discrimination by race I know is very difficult to prove, favoritsm on race, like one empoyee white female, alwyas taking the supervisor about me

Ok. You need to contact the EEOC in your state. That agency is tasked with investigating and find evidence on race discrimination claims. Furthermore, you have to go through that agency in order to preserve the right to sue.

You are correct that discrimination is hard to prove, but the EEOC specializes in finding the evidence that you would need, if it is there. Filing an EEOC complaint is a legally protected activity, so you can't be retaliated against for doing so, without the employer subjecting themselves to further punishment.

That really is the only step left to you at this point, as the discrimination and adverse actions against you appear to have reached a fairly significant level.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how to contact EEOC do they take discrimination case, can I still work for the company or resind

You just call them. Type EEOC and your home city into google to get a local contact.

They investigate discrimination claims, and can negotiate settlements, mediate, etc.

You can still work for the company during that process and after.