Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I discovered that my employer has not transferred several of

I discovered that my employer has not transferred several of my pay deductions to my 401k. What should I do? I was laid off 2 days after reporting missing funds to them.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Kindly use CONTINUE or REPLY button to ask for clarification or follow-up questions.

Response: File complaint U.S. Department of Labor, Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA"). This is the division that is charged with enforcing rules with regard to the administration of employee benefit plans. So, if your employer has done something suspicious with you 401k deductions, then you need to let EBSA know about it:

http://www.dol.gov/ebsa/aboutebsa/org_chart.html#texas

Dallas Regional Office
525 South Griffin St, Rm 900
Dallas, TXNNN-NN-NNNNbr/> Tel(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>