Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  25 yrs. of experience in employment law, real estate and business law, family law, criminal defense and immigration.
20073497

what is the maximum hrs an employer can make you work stra

what is the maximum hrs an employer can make you work straight

Good morning, Janet, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I assisted you with your other question regarding the Missouri Labor Law. If I have not Answered your question, please let me know and I will be glad to explain further,

I researched your question under Missouri law and found that the Missouri Labor Laws and there is no maximum to the hours an employer can ask an employee to work. However, although there is no limit to the number of hours that you may be asked to work, the employer is required to pay you and every employee time and a half for all hours worked over 40 hours per week

Missouri Department of Labor and Industrial Relations,

http://labor.mo.gov/DLS/General/overtime.asp

Janet, I realize this is not what you wanted to hear and I wish I could have given you the Answer you were hoping for, but as I said in my other Answer to you, I have an ethical obligation to you to give you only correct Answers and information, so I am respectfully XXXXX XXXXX you not hold Missouri law against me when rating the service I provided you. I would greatly appreciate it if you gave an Excellent Service rating so that I can receive credit for researching your question and furnishing you with Answers and information,

________________________________________________________________

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you, it will not cost you anything additional to give me a positive rating, and that is the only way I can receive credit, Thank you for understanding,

Bonus and Positive Feedback on survey is very much appreciated,

ANDREA