Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
10285032

In 2005 I was medically evacuated from Iraq. In doing so I

In 2005 I was medically evacuated from Iraq. In doing so I left my personal and military equipment behind. The same year I filed a medical lawsuit against Raytheon(my former emploer at the time) which I won in 2008. In 2006 Gould and Associate my employer after Raytheon Lied on me because I sent him a two week termination notice due to my wife who was ill at the time and pregnant in Germany(Mr. Gould told me I had made his company lose a lot of money when I left). I left Iraq again to be by her side. Both Gould and Raytheon got together and filed bogus charges against me in the latter part of 2006. During a hearing in 2008 the judge in my hearing dropped all the charges accept one where he stated I did not return my military gear when I was employed by Raytheon to the states. I even showed him an email I wrote to Raytheon requesting a round trip flight ticket to return the gear (Raytheon refused to send me a ticket). I also told him Raytheon had retaliated against me because of the medical lawsuit I filed against them. The judge did not want to hear nothing of it but the judge did state Mr. Gould did lie on me and he dropped all the charges Mr. Gould brought against me. When the judge said Mr. Gould lied proved Mr. Gould is untrustworthy by our government but Mr. Gould continues to operate his business with our government and has a government Top Secret clearance for his business as of today. I have emails and written government statements to back up everything I have stated. I returned from Germany to right the wrong which has plagued my family of six for seven years but being a disabled veteran and homeless at the moment it will be a great challenge. I will never give up until the government realize its wrongness.....
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking, but I am afraid I do not understand what information it is you are asking for from us.

Can you please tell us what you would like from us regarding your situation, since you have already been through the courts?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Although I have been in front of a hearing the lies which Mr. Gould brought against me were thrown out...If he had not brought these charges against me their would have never been a hearing. He sided with Raytheon because he knew I had the Military gear because I took the gear to the states with me in 2006 and tried to turn it in but because it was Army gear the Marines did not accept it. Instead I was given more military gear from the Marines...I also requested a round trip ticket from Germay in an email too Raytheon who refused to provide the flight ticket. Raytheon had the could have pressed charges against me if they felt I was in the wrong during 2005..Instead they retaliated against me with Gould in 2006..because I sued them in 2005 for injuries sustained in Iraq during 2005...Since my security clearance was revoked in 2006 I have not been able to secure a job and financially support my five children and wife..I have been working with a security clearance since 1980 for our government...The judge in my case was from DOHA and showed prejudice by stating although Mr. Gould lied he was not going to reinstate my security clearance. Sine the judge stated Mr. Gould lied he should have immediately suspended Mr. Gould clearance on grounds Mr. Gould is untrustworthy but instead nothing was done to Mr. Gould and he continues to operate his business under a TOP Secret Clearance.. I want to sue Mr. Gould for lying on me which is what created the entire hearing, and Raytheon for retaliating against me because and not sending me the flight ticket to return the Military gear. It was their responsibility to send me my flight ticket. My stumbling block has been to get the audio and video recordings from the Government. I have requested this information under the Freedom of information act since 2007 and still today I have not received the written, Audio and Video recordings of the hearing. The hearing was a video teleconference hearing from Germany to America...DOHA still refuse to send me this information as of today and I am in daily contact with them. Everything I have told you is TRUE and I have emails and government documents to prove everything which occurred. Thank you for your efforts....Civil Lawsuit sounds great!!!!

Thank you for your response.

I am afraid that you are seeking to sue him for defamation, which has a 1 year statute of limitations and might have waited too long to do so now. You needed to have filed suit immediately when this happened and then you could have served a subpoena from the court to DOHA to get the information you needed. At this point you can try to file your suit for breach of contract and defamation against him and try to argue that you could not sue because you could not get the information from DOHA to use in your case and argue that is a reason for the statute of limitations period to be waived, but this is going to be a tough argument because the court would say you could have sued and then subpoenaed the information. This is in no way an easy case and I would suggest that if you are going to try this you really need to get a local attorney to represent you against him.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

I am sorry that you are disappointed in the response, but you have not responded providing any additional information that could change the law that the answer was based upon. I am afraid that the experts here do not make up the law or the facts of your case and you blaming us for not being able to do the impossible legally is pretty disingenuous.

If you have more information you would like to share we are more than willing to continue working with you, but we ask that you please do not blame us for what the laws are or what your facts are. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This was a federal case..I was not giving rights to an attorney because I did not have money and German attorney;s are clueless about American Top Secret Clearances.. It was not a panel court and I represented myself against a prejudice Judge and a Government lawyer. What I was expecting from you was to pursue in retaining all transcripts of the case written, audio and video. Which is what I have been trying to get since 2007 under FOIA. From their build a case on factual truth which would be I was homeless from 2007-present....most in Germany which I can prove accept for maybe 1 year when I had an apartment. All of this has destroyed my life and I would never wish anybody to go through what my family and I are going through...

Thank you for your response. I do look forward to continuing with you but please understand my answers are constrained by the actual laws and I cannot just tell you something that you want just to make you happy.

I was explaining to you that the case against Gould is beyond the statute of limitations and had you filed suit against him in that time you could have subpoenaed the information you are looking for from the government. If you want to enforce your FOIA rights and they are refusing to disclose the information, then under FOIA you can file suit in the federal court for violation of FOIA and then the government has to provide some legal justification for refusing to make the documents available and if they do not then you would be awarded monetary damages for their violation as well as the documents you are seeking.

However, getting the information now is going to still not help you with Gould I am sorry to say if you are beyond the statute of limitations.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience: 20+ Years of Employment Law Experience