Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  20 years of experience practicing law.

I need help... I have tried to work with company to get relief

I need help... I have tried to work with company to get relief from harrassment in the workplace.. I have made reports and they are dismissed... With answers like you put people in your business and for this reason your claim has been dismissed. The ethics hotline protects the company and they arent interested in finding the truth they are interested in ways that make matters worse...I have the Union playing on both sides I give information and the truth is twisted... For years I have had therapy from the ongoing abusive conduct at work.. I desperately need help and relief I don't know where to turn.. Report to management and I'm laughed because 90 percent of management are involved and have made comments... Report to ethics through my employer who feed the info to management.... talk to union and same thing information has been fed to management it's one big Mess....I have had a manager hit me while on a call with a customers my manager at that time was Michelle she said I was giving too much information.. she didn't deny. Investigation and she was moved to another position...I have had a co-worker fondle my private areas and he told me if I report he will say I was stinky... Reported him and was forced to sit by him and was told its your word against his.. I paid an attorney to write a letter in order for my employer to move me to a new seat.. they moved him..I have been called stinky,honey boo boo, I was just recently told I need to take my fan and blow it towards my candle to permeate the air.. And manager who said you move to a new desk every 28 days. Insinuating move when on my period... I have had comments like Girl' it must be coming down...
Insinuating she can smell my periods..other co-workers invading my space by asking what time is it in order to lean down and smell me while they pretend to look at the time from my computer..clerks and attendance manager follow me to the restroom Managers have been aware of this behavior and instead of stopping or handing out stiff penalty's management join in its very entertaining to them...just a great laugh the conduct has been allowed and I get the impression the more people they get to say I am the better... I have been going to therapy for help with Creating methods of improving brand image and building coping skills..sleep deprivation, very hard to focus on my job..depression..
I have PTSD... I need my job just like the next person... I am unable to get previous reports.. I am unable to get help through my employer.. Can you please help me..
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard.

Please remember, I can only answer what you ask and so if you have follow up questions, please post them here for full and accurate information before rating. If there are no other questions in this regard then I thank you in advance for your positive rating

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this situation

It appears that it could be gender discrimination and since you have taken the Proper steps of reporting it to your HR and nothing is being done, I suggest your next step is to file a complaint with the EEOC.

You can use this link for that complaint information

Once you have filed, the EEOC will investigate this matter for you and then you will be protected from being terminated and further harassment due to discrimination because if they try to retaliate you can report that further to the EEOC

Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience: 20 years of experience practicing law.