Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I was recently fired from my job at rite aid. I was a store

Customer Question

I was recently fired from my job at rite aid. I was a store manager. I was fired for store conditions. I feel I was fired for reasons that I did not fire 2 employees who were making too much money for the company according to the district manager. I also feel I was fired because she feels I am the one who turned her in to human resources after she was put on a leave of absence for having an affair with another store manager. After she came back I was put on a final warning and I improved what she wanted and still fired me.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 3 years ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard.

Please remember, I can only answer what you ask and so if you have follow up questions, please post them here for full and accurate information before rating. If there are no other questions in this regard then I thank you in advance for your positive rating

I am sorry to hear that you were terminated.

How long had you been employed?

What information can I provide for your? What is your question in this regard, please?