Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.

I work for a security company and Florida I am supposed to

I work for a security company and Florida I am supposed to go to headquarters tomorrow I've been told that I need to sign a paper releasing the company from any liabilityI work where there are a lot of complaints about nothing gas I'm afraid if I don't sign the paper I will either get fired what transfer I don't notice the smell
Hello and thank you for the question. I am sorry to read of this dilemma. If you have a claim against them for injuries or suspect you may have one, you should not sign anything. If you sign you wont be able to pursue your claims and may not recover. If they try to retaliate against you, that would be illegal, and you would have a case for your injuries and for retaliation, which a local lawyer can pursue for you.