Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Attorney with 29 yrs. exp in Employment Law
19127644

Hello Marsha411JD. A Customer Care Representative has scheduled

Hello Marsha411JD. A Customer Care Representative has scheduled an online follow-up on Wednesday, July 3rd at 6:30pm CST.

Here is a link to the previous conversation: http://www.justanswer.com/employment-law/7uh5g-gave-resignation-july-12th-60-days-prior-due.html.
Alright.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello

Hello Gail,

What can I help you with tonight?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am doing fine. They called me about doing a follow up.

Since you are here I can tell you if you are interested what has transpired.

Sure, I would be glad to know what happened and answer any follow ups that you might have.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I contacted my licensing board and they said I would not have any issues with patient abandonment. They were quite shocked at the way the company was doing.

I also contacted the Board of Directors President but she probably won't accomplish much. They are still scheduling patients for next week and telling patients I'll be there.

I am going to call them tonight I think and tell them myself that I won't.

Gail--I am glad to read that you recieved confirmation from the Board that this won't be an issue for you. I too am surprised by this unprofessional and unreasonable behavior. You clearly gave them sufficient notice and they have your replacement, so it is a mystery to me.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for answering my questions over the weekend, it did lessen my anxiety over the situation. You have a great evening.

You're welcome and best of luck to you!