TexLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Contracts, Wrongful termination and discrimination

My question was is it against the nlr for an emplyer to deny

My question was is it against the nlr for an emplyer to deny an employee access to an incident report?

Thank you for your question.

I want to clarify something. You are a union member working for a non-union company?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i am a non union in a non-union warehouse

Thanks for your response.

As a non-union employee working in a non-union warehouse, you are classified as an at-will employee under state law. That means that you do not have the same rights or protections as union members working for union companies. In other words, the NLRB is not applicable to your circumstances.

In your particular case, there is no legal right under ND law for an employee to have access to the employee's personnel file with the employer.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Please also kindly consider rating my answer positively so that I am compensated by the website for my work on your question. Rating positively does not cause an additional charge and does not prevent us from further discussing your questions.

Best Regards,