How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask wallstreetfighter Your Own Question
wallstreetfighter, Employment Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 17223
Experience:  14 years exp, General counsel for National Corp. firms, Hostos College instructor, Represented employees in discrimination lawsuits
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
wallstreetfighter is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a discrimination case going to trial. After I left

This answer was rated:

I have a discrimination case going to trial. After I left the company they moved all IT data to the headquarters in Zurich. If I motion for discovery and those records now reside in Switzerland can they deny access to them?

wallstreetfighter : Hello I am a licensed attorney here to help you with your question, please review my response and do not hesitate to ask for clarification
wallstreetfighter : As long as the company has some business in NY or the US, all documents requested have to be provided,
wallstreetfighter : if the entire company moved to abroad, and they no longer do any business, it may be difficult for you to enforce an order, but even in these cases, the company has to follow a Court order.
wallstreetfighter and 2 other Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you