wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Employment Lawyer
Experience:  14 years exp, General counsel for National Corp. firms, Hostos College instructor, Represented employees in discrimination lawsuits
16356563

I have a discrimination case going to trial. After I left

I have a discrimination case going to trial. After I left the company they moved all IT data to the headquarters in Zurich. If I motion for discovery and those records now reside in Switzerland can they deny access to them?

wallstreetfighter : Hello I am a licensed attorney here to help you with your question, please review my response and do not hesitate to ask for clarification
wallstreetfighter : As long as the company has some business in NY or the US, all documents requested have to be provided,
wallstreetfighter : if the entire company moved to abroad, and they no longer do any business, it may be difficult for you to enforce an order, but even in these cases, the company has to follow a Court order.