Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Attorney with 29 yrs. exp in Employment Law

What do I need to do in the state of WI when a employer has

What do I need to do in the state of WI when a employer has not pay all of your wages.
Has not pay you for all the hours you had work.
and tell you they will not be pay you for all the hours you work.

Thank you for the information and your question. If your employer is not paying you the wages they owe you under your employment arrangement, then you can file a wage claim with the State Department of Workforce Development. You will need to fill out the form and follow the instructions which you can find at:

They will contact the employer and investigate your claim and if the employer owes you the money, they will ensure that the employer pays you. Your employer cannot lawfully take an adverse employment (fire you or demote you) action against you simply because you file a wage claim. If they do, then you will want to immediately sit down with a local employment law attorney and decide if you want to file suit for wrongful termination or retaliation.

Please let me know if you need any clarification. I would be glad to assist you further if I can.